Writing is such a broad topic! I don’t write many posts with unspecific names, so this is new to me. Here’s a glance at my “career” as a writer.
- Gets an iPod Touch (yes, this is indeed important)
- Downloads the app Kingdom’s at War (also important)
- Discovers the Fan Fiction forum on this app
- Writes a story and posts it on this forum
- Get’s tons of positive feedback
- Finishes the story, and makes it into a trilogy
That’s just the beginning, but I think I should explain a bit. The stories mentioned above are less than 40 pages each. They are really bad. I was super proud of them, but now as I look back at them, they are terrible. The plot is great and so are the characters. The writing is REALLY BAD! But back to my “career”…
- Starts writing another book, and I post it on the forum
- This book is better, but has less readers
- Discovers www.wattpad.com
- Posts my story there
Okay, not entirely true. I’ve posted five chapters there so far, but I have finished eight. So I haven’t posted all my story there.
I missed one MAJOR thing in my “career”. Anyone know what it is? Let me give you a hint: You’re reading it. My blog, duh! My blog is an important part of my “career”! I started a blog to improve my writing, and I think it has. It has helped discipline me. I try to write everyday, even if I don’t want too. It’s also been a great way to recieve constructive criticism. This is necessary if I want to improve my grammar, because my English teacher isn’t helping much! Please comment on my mistakes. I will give you a hug! (>`_`)> HUG!
One last thing about writing. It’s my favorite thing to do. Okay, that’s a lie. My favorite thing to do is to create. I want to create things that other people can enjoy, and maybe even learn from. That is why I write. Why do you write? Leave a comment below! If you don’t write, why not? What stops you? Is it that you don’t like to? Or have you even tried?
Love you all,